It was the first sunny day in weeks, so I grabbed the opportunity to go and shoot for this final assignment. The makeup took longer than the trial run and I seemed to battle a bit this time, but in the end I think I got it to work. This time I had the proper fake blood which worked really well. It stayed wet, but was sticky to the touch and held its drips very well.
I lugged all my equipment along in case extra lighting was needed, but I managed to shoot with natural light which was a bonus. Navigating with camera equipment across wet logs, stumps and narrow pathways was tricky. My husband was hampered by the mask he work which allowed very limited vision and I slipped on a mossy root and managed to do a face plant with my camera in my hand. Thankfully I managed to keep the lens up so no damage there!
I think I’m going to go with a series of 3 images. The first I’ll call “The Stalker”, the second, “The Shooter” and the last “Trophy Photo”. I have whittled down the first two photos, but still need to make a decision for the final image, which will be one of these below. Comments most welcome.